Thursday, January 6, 2011

Where Have All The Jingle Balls Gone

So the cats have like 12 jingle balls, 3 felt mice, and one chirpy thing.  Plus two things on sticks and a springy tether ball.... so you'd think that I could find a jingle ball to play with the cats.

No.  Nada.  Nope.  Uh-uh.

I have looked under every piece of furniture, behind every appliance, and even in the chair cushions.... I can find no jingle balls!!!  I know they can't possibly be eating them (well, I'm reasonably sure they aren't eating them....hmmmmmm....)

There's probably some secret stash that only the cats know about:

Mya: Mew!  Mrroup, meow meow meow!!!  (HA!  The large one is looking for our jingle balls!!)
Wally: Rrrrrrrp?  Mew mew mew meow... Mrrrroop!  (Really?  She'll never find them...Mwah ha ha!!)
Mya:  Meow mew mew mew!  (Let's get one out and make it jingle then put it back!!)
Wally: MEW!  Rrrrpppp mew meow mrrroup!!  (YES!  That will drive the large one crazy!!)



I love my animals!!

2 comments:

  1. We have the same problem in this house! Seriously, somewhere is a huge stash of things with bells... and pacifiers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours play with toys? Wow. Mine just looks at toys with such disdain as if to say, "Seriously? You want me to play with that? Yeah. Right."

    ReplyDelete